QHL has been consistent in excellent service delivery and has laid a foundation for long-term business relationships with key customers. Some of our key customers are as follows:
EMS/B Phone Nigeria (Emitac Mobile Solutions LLC, Dubai)
• Procurement, installation and support of:
Zebra Barcode Printers, Motorola Barcode Scanners, HP Desktop Systems and Laptops and APC Uninterruptible Power Systems
• Installation of IP Surveillance and Physical security system.
Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc.
• Procurement and delivery of Motorola ES400 Mobile handheld computers for the Field Sales and Vendor Management Application (through Data Easy Systems).
The Shell Petroleum Dev. Company of Nigeria Limited.
• Procurement and delivery of Motorola MC9090-G mobile handheld terminals, Zebra S4M barcode printers, Zebra ZXP3 ID card printers and Amplivox audio Systems (through Aroflex Nigeria Limited).
Fouani Nigeria Limited (LG Electronics)
• Procurement, installation and support of Zebra X170iv Barcode printer and accessories and Motorola LS 2208 barcode scanners for the production line.
Total (Exploration & Production) Nigeria Limited
• Procurement and installation of Zebra TLP 2844 thermal barcode printers and accessories (through Agoll Ventures Limited, Port Harcourt).
Babcock University Group
• Procurement and delivery and support of student identity management system for Babcock University High School and BUHS Co-operative Society membership server system including Zebra P120i ID card printer and accessories, Zebra ZXP3 ID card printer and accessories HP servers.
• Biometric and Automated Time and Attendance system for Babcock High School Staff and students
• Campus-wide Staff Time & Attendance Management system for Babcock University
• Implementation of Multimedia presentation system for School chapel at Babcock Academy, Abeokuta
• Implementation of Multimedia presentation system for SDA Church Headquarter, Oke-Ijeun, Abeokuta
• Procurement and installation of Smart Classroom system (Interactive White Boards and projectors) for 15 classrooms at Babcock High School.
Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
• Implementation of barcode technology-based production inventory management system for the Scanfrost and Ignis production lines including Allurie software, Zebra GX420T barcode printers and accessories, Motorola MC2100 mobile computers, Motorola Industrial rugged barcode scanners and wireless routers.
Kewalram Chanrai Group
• Implementation of barcode technology-based production inventory management and tracking system for Chanrai Health Care Limited including Allurie software, Zebra GX420T barcode printers and accessories and Motorola Industrial rugged barcode scanners.
Nigerian Accounting Standard Board
• Implementation of access control system and time and attendance solution using proximity RFID technology.
Group 4 Securicor (G4S Nigeria/Metrofile)
• Procurement and installation of Zebra S4M thermal barcode printers and accessories and HP Pro 400 M451 MFP printer.
Nigerian Deposit Insurance Suru Group Limited
• Procurement of HP desktop systems and printer consumables, Kerspasky Anti-virus solutions, GData Anti-virus solutions.